FRONT DESK TEAM MEMBER
We appreciate your interest in employment with Renzo Gracie Nashville! We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
Front Desk team members are the first line of contact here at Renzo Gracie Nashville. As such, they are well-versed in all aspects of our programs and business. Front Desk team members are key to providing superior customer service and assisting clients with class selections, bookings, questions, and merchandise purchases. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, reliable, team-oriented, and forward-thinking problem-solvers with outgoing interpersonal skills, a love for health, an excitement for our brand, and the desire to be a part of our growing community.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Client Experience: Understanding and ability to execute our hospitality principles & processes.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: The candidate must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients/staff, and maintain them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers: The candidate must provide information to supervisors and co-workers, by telephone, in written form, e-mail, text, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deliver first class client experience at all times.
- Greet, assist and check in clients.
- Respond to client’s questions at the studio, per phone, and email.
- Handle studio membership database, register new clients, enroll new clients, receive membership payments and maintain client base.
- Ensure a clean and welcoming atmosphere at all times by assisting in studio cleaning, restocking, and upkeep as needed.
- Guide clients with regards to the latest studio promotions, membership discounts and/or special events
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations.
- Have flexibility with schedule, having the ability to work weekends, holidays, morning or night shifts.
Employees in this position:
- Responsible for supporting and participating in the execution of studio operations and functions within the studio.
The following skills and abilities are necessary to carry out the above listed essential job duties of this position:
- Ability to maintain regular, consistent and reliable attendance in the workplace.
- Ability to routinely and consistently sit, stand, bend, reach, lift, push, pull 50 pounds, and to type, speak, read and write for workday/work week.
- Ability to perform work on/using a telephone/computer for workday/work week.
- Ability to read, speak, write effectively communicate verbally in writing in English with coworkers, clients and/or vendors.
- Ability to think creatively and be responsive on a timely basis to both predictable and unpredictable workplace issues.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Availability for two to five shifts.
- Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction.
- Exhibits enthusiasm for the studio and for the job.
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy.
- Responding to clients request with a can-do attitude.
- Cooperative manner with an optimistic attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional cleaning skills and a clear understanding of what constitutes a sanitary environment.
- Have an eye for detail and care for the studio’s appearance and cleanliness.
- Work as a cohesive team with all of our staff members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply.